Selasa, 04 Oktober 2011

Wedding Etiquette Questions | Wedding Etiquette Questions And Answers

Wedding Etiquette Questions. Do you need to know how good wedding etiquette to follow? Well, I've compiled a list of questions and answers below will help you along the road.

Q: Do I let my guests feed my menu options?

A: Yes, you want your guests to feel comfortable at your wedding and enjoy it.Vegetarians also have to think. But for chicken meat eater is a good choice.

Q: Should I buy my wedding favors for wedding guests?

A: Yes, marriage is a good gift for your wedding guests to thank. 
Your guests will always remember your wedding and have fond memories of your special day.

Q: Who should the bridesmaid dresses and accessories to buy.

A: The bridesmaids are responsible for all costs that will occur in your marriage. 
They have to pay for clothing, footwear and transport of all. Although you need their gifts to give to your bridesmaids well thank you.

Q: Who should host my engagement party?

A: If you have a tradition of engagement party is usually held by parents of the bride.Remember though, your engagement party, so you can to everyone you you feel comfortable with the person hosting. 
You need a small gift or give them a dinner to host your engagement party.

Q: How many bridesmaids do I have?

A: 5 or 6 is a lot of bridesmaids. 
Although you should have other options in case something happens and one of your bridesmaids are not in your marriage.

Q: Can I invite my colleagues?

A: No, you do not need your colleagues to join. 
Just say that your marriage will be a small family gathering and your budget can not meet all the requirements like a big wedding.

Q: When should I send thank you notes

A :3-4 weeks of right and must be typed, not handwritten. 
Name and a special note for them.

Q: Do I tip my predecessor?

A: Yes, you should wear to church as much as $ 100 or more.

Q: I have two fathers in my life, I dance well?

A: You should go with your gut, if you think this will cause tension with the dance with both of them just do not. 
Even if you feel comfortable with the dances are full of them.

Q: Did I mention my bridal registry in my RSVP?

A: No, you do not. 
A good suggestion is to get a wedding website that way you can store all your data to update and provide a link to your bridal registry.